Thursday, May 2, 2013

Bella's Life... Literally


Of all the rights of women, the greatest is to be a mother. This simple quote yet  profound quote is something I live by. My life revolves around me being a mother. My greatest achievement is being a mother. My goal in life was to become a mother and guess what… I ACHIEVED IT! Bella is the most beautiful thing I have ever laid eyes on! (no I am  not biased)
Anyways, if I am going to become this blogging lady, I wanted to catch you up on my sweet Bella Faye’s life. 


Month One – Newborn. We have to have lots of adjustments. She also was learning routines and eating a lot.

Month Two - Terrible Twos. Believe it or not this is when my sweet pea started teething.
 

Month Three – Teeth. She would slobber all day. EVEN IN HER SLEEP.
 

Month Four – Smiles. She learned to smile and would not stop unless you changed her diaper, her bottle ran out or, of course, you left the room.
 

Month Five – Solid Food. She got her first taste of baby food. And left me tell you. Until she was full on bananas you better keep feeding them.
 

Month Six – Hello more teeth. By six months, Bella had 8 teeth. YES 8. Maybe the slobber will stop for a while.
 

Month Seven – Wave to the World. This is when she was waving. At everything. Me. Daddy. Gigi and Pawpaw. The dog. The ceiling. Nothing.
 

Month Eight – Crawler. Mobility at its best. She would just rock back and forth for the longest time and them boom! She was mobile.

Month Nine – Talker. As on now Bella can say; mama, dada, by-by, bite-bite and blablabloo. J

Now that you are updated. I will try and keep this up the best I can. As you know, I am a full time mommy to Bella, wife to Brandon, and student to good ol’ HSU.

2 comments:

  1. I like this blog alot. It is cool how you put a picture with every month! It is so neat that you can see how much your baby has grown. She is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love, love, LOVE this! So cute!

    ReplyDelete